On this page you will find information and resources for people who are under investigation, have been charged with a federal crime, or have been convicted and are involved in a federal criminal appeal.
Some of the information relates to issues that only apply if you’re caught up in a federal investigation. Some of the information is more about federal criminal appeals. But our goal is to provide as much information as we can to people who are in the criminal justice system. Please contact my office to schedule a consultation.
- After a Search Warrant: The First Thing You Should Do
- Search Warrants in White-Collar Cases
- Should I talk to law enforcement?
- Should You Talk To Federal Law Enforcement?
- What Not To Do If You Are Under Federal Investigation
- How Immunity Works In Federal Criminal Cases
Federal Criminal Defense: White Collar Crimes
- Tax fraud and Tax Evasion
- Mortgage fraud
- Healthcare Insurance Fraud
- Car Insurance Fraud
- Life Insurance Fraud (Buyer Fraud)
- Workers Compensation Fraud
- Medicare Insurance Fraud
- Securities fraud
- Mail and Wire Fraud
- Bank fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Insurance Company Fraud
- Identity Theft and Consumer Fraud